The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit abstracts for poster / oral presentations at WCP 2018. We welcome abstracts on a range of topics related to basic and clinical pharmacology. (See list of topic categories below).
Abstract Submission Period
|Abstract Submission is closed.
Thank you for your submission.
Abstract submission deadline has been extended to January 10, 2018. However, there is NO extension to the deadlines for the Congress Bursaries and IUPHAR Young Investigator Awards (Application submission deadline: December 14, 2017).
Note: Abstract submissions can only be made electronically through the congress website.
- In principle, accepted abstracts shall be presented as posters, and only a limited number of requests for oral presentation will be granted. Please note that your preferred presentation format may not necessarily be granted, and the final judgement rests with the Scientific Program Committee.
- The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 350 words and must be in English.
- The abstract should be constructed with clear paragraphs for background, methods, results, conclusions.
- One image (figure, table, chart or illustration) can be attached to the abstract.
- Acceptable data formats: JPG, GIF, PNG. Maximum file size: 5MB, 600(w) x 800(h) pixels.
- 2-3 keywords should also be provided that best describe the abstract’s content.
- The first author must present his/her presentation.
- The first author must complete pre-registration when submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the congress website.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to the first author no later than March 30, 2018.
- The Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to reject any abstract it considers not to be appropriate in relation to the congress criteria.
Please select two categories for your submission:
- Cardiovascular System
- Nephrology and Urology
- Immunology, Inflammation and Bone Metabolism
- Gastrointestinal System
- Stem Cell Medicine
- Metabolism and Diabetes
- Respiratory System
- Systems Biology
- Education and Training
- Sensory System
- Rare Diseases
- Molecular Bioimaging
- Infection/Global Infectious Diseases
- Natural Medicine and Traditional East Asian Medicines
- Regulatory Science
- Health Economics
- Genomics/Pharmacogenomics/Personalized Medicine
- Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology
- Industry-Academia Collaboration
ID and Password
- After registering your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login ID and password codes.
- During the submission period, you may edit your abstract with this ID and the password. Please retain them securely for future reference.
- If you do not receive any confirmation by e-mail please contact the Program Secretariat:
Speaker Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest
Please disclose any Conflicts of Interest to session attendees at the time of your presentation at the congress.
Congress Bursaries & IUPHAR Young Investigator Awards
Please see the details of each of these grants on the Congress Bursaries and IUPHAR Young Investigator Awards pages of the website.
When you submit your abstract, please indicate that you would like to apply for the Congress Bursaries and/or IUPHAR Young Investigator Awards.
There will be a question in the online form asking if you would like to apply for the grants or not.
It is possible to apply for both Congress Bursaries and the IUPHAR Young Investigator Awards.